10 things that always happen on a Bank Holiday
Ahh the British Bank Holiday weekend. An extra day to enjoy time with our friends and families- what's not to love? We take a look at 10 inevitable truths about our beloved Bank Holidays.
1. You impatiently wait for the clock to strike 5pm on Friday...
2. You plan the BBQ of the year... then it rains
3. You procrastinate your chores because you've got the extra day to do them
4. But you never get round to doing them, so Tuesday night it is
5. You smugly turn off your alarm, only to wake up naturally at 6:30am
6. You get dirty looks from anyone who has to work
7. But you don’t care
8. You panic over the supermarket opening hours and decide you must buy extra supplies... just in case
9. You blink and it’s gone
10. You wait to do it all again next time
Have a lovely Bank Holiday, from everyone at Hitachi Personal Finance!
Best autumn getawaysCombat the summer blues with the best places to visit this autumn. 2019-9-16
Online budget Halloween costumes for the whole familyCheck out these spooktacular costumes for all the family under £30 2019-8-22
Best car gadgetsIf you’re gadget and motor mad you don’t want to miss out on these. 2019-8-8
Keep safe on the roads this winterMotoring 2019-10-15
Looking after your car in winterMotoring 2019-10-16
Top tips for buying a used carMotoring 2019-7-11
Your simple guide to buying a carMotoring 2019-1-17
Hobbies that payMoney 2019-1-25
Wedding Gifts - How much you should spend?News & Guides 2019-5-23