10 things that always happen on a Bank Holiday
Ahh the British Bank Holiday weekend. An extra day to enjoy time with our friends and families- what's not to love? We take a look at 10 inevitable truths about our beloved Bank Holidays.
1. You impatiently wait for the clock to strike 5pm on Friday...
2. You plan the BBQ of the year... then it rains
3. You procrastinate your chores because you've got the extra day to do them
4. But you never get round to doing them, so Tuesday night it is
5. You smugly turn off your alarm, only to wake up naturally at 6:30am
6. You get dirty looks from anyone who has to work
7. But you don’t care
8. You panic over the supermarket opening hours and decide you must buy extra supplies... just in case
9. You blink and it’s gone
10. You wait to do it all again next time
Have a lovely Bank Holiday, from everyone at Hitachi Personal Finance!
How your mental health can affect road safetyStaying safe on the roads by looking after your mental wellbeing 2020-6-4
Top tips for buying a used carGet a great price on a used vehicle with these buying hacks. 2020-6-3
Garden projects to take on this summerEasy DIY garden projects to try for yourself 2020-5-20
Top tips for buying a used carMotoring 2020-6-3
Your guide to the most reliable cars on the marketMotoring 2020-2-3
5 places to add to your bucket list immediatelyTravel 2020-1-31
Lockdown survival: What to readWhat to watch, read & listen to 2020-4-8
Cool convertibles to buy this summerMotoring 2020-3-23
Healthy snacks to fuel you through the lockdownFood tips 2020-3-25